GET THE FULL LUCKNOW EXPERIENCE!
NEW IN 2018
- You are now able to choose your own camping spot.
- Camping wristbands were discontinued in 2017, they are part of your concert wristband.
- All sites are now located at our Graceland grounds.
- 2018 Campsite prices are: all plus HST and fees
- $200 first row Hillside
- $175 rest of Hillside and Premium South
- $150 General - North
- $75 tent - Roughland
CAMP SITE QUESTIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
CAMPING REGISTRATION - 4 Washington St., Lucknow, ON
PARKING: Lucknow Sports Complex / Soccer Fields - 790 Havelock Street
By reserving your campsite, you agree to the following:
1. All vehicles, towed trailers and campers MUST be licensed, plated
and road legal.
2. Campers under the age of 19 MUST be accompanied by an adult
(19+) who assumes responsibility for the entire campsite and its
3. NO GLASS BOTTLES - they will be confiscated. ONLY cans and
4. NO OPEN FIRES ALLOWED. This includes propane fire pits. BBQ’s
or grills are allowed for cooking ONLY.
5. NO PETS of any kind at the festival or campground (service dogs
6. NO CRUISING IN CAMPGROUNDS. Once your vehicle is in, it
should be parked for the weekend.
7. NO FIREWORKS
8. CAMPSITES MUST BE COMPLETELY CLEANED UP PRIOR TO EXIT.
Failure to comply will result in a cleanup fee of $500.00 being charged to the on-file credit card for this campsite.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES CAN RESULT IN REFUSAL OF ENTRY AND IS GROUNDS FOR EVICTION. ANY PERSON INVOLVED IN ILLEGAL OR CRIMINAL ACTIVITY ON SITE WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE OPP.
PICK YOUR OWN CAMPING SPOT!
Use the Camp Spot Picker below to plan your Lucknow Music in the Fields camping experience in advance. You'll be able to choose your spot when you by your festival tickets.
- Each campsite is made for 1 (one) vehicle and 1 (one) camping unit (trailer) if you are using smaller tents you are allowed two (you have to stay within your campsite).
- All vehicles re-entering camping MUST have a sticker affixed to their windshield to get back in. Re-entry only allowed during camping registration time and through GATE 1 (Washington Street).
- If gates are closed, overnight parking is available at “Lucknow Community Centre” (649 Campbell St.) or the Soccer fields (790 Havelock St. N).
- Price for camping is per site, not per person and for the entire weekend.
- Campsite and layout subject to change without notice or compensation.
- Alcohol is to be consumed on your campsite. NO alcohol is allowed on campsite roadways or to be brought into the concert area.
- Generators are allowed on site, but patrons may be asked to turn them off if use is loud or excessive.
- NO personal ATV’s, scooters, golf carts, etc. (personal accessibility vehicles
- No household furniture (couches, recliners, etc.) allowed on campsites.
- LMITF reserves the right to confiscate any items on campsites that are not permitted as outlined above, or that may be offensive to other campers.
- Medical/First Aid services will be available on site during the day.
- Garbage/Recycling – Bagged garbage and recycling is picked up daily from campsites and new bags will be handed out. MESSY CAMPSITES ARE GROUNDS FOR EVICTION.
- LMITF is not responsible for lost or stolen items or damages that may occur to personal property during the festival.
LUCKNOW’S MUSIC IN THE FIELDS, SECURITY AND THE OPP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE/EVICT PEOPLE, VEHICLES, TRAILERS AND ANYTHING ON THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS IN THE EVENT THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS NOT FOLLOWED. THIS WILL BE DONE WITHOUT COMPENSATION TO THOSE AFFECTED. LUCKNOW’S MUSIC IN THE FIELDS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS, THEFT OR DAMAGE OF ANY PROPERTY.
Price range: $175-$200 per site plus HST and fees
Those located closest to the concert area, will be in limited quantity and priced accordingly.
These sites are located in the Hillside and South areas of Graceland.
$150 per site plus HST and fees
These sites are located in the North section of Graceland and furthest away from the concert area.
$75 per site plus HST and fees
If you prefer not to feel squished between big trailers and only want tents around you.
The sites are smaller and therefore, cheaper.
Available in Premium and general camping, campers must have a valid handicap permit.
Please refer to the map for location of sites.
Premium and Regular sites are 20’x40’.
Tent sites are 20’ x 20’. If you have a large RV or trailer we recommend you purchase 2 sites.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT TO SUNDAY MORNING INCLUSIVE!
(No single night camping available).
Camping registration is located at the following location:
7 Washington Street, Lucknow Ontario.