OVER $1 MILLION DONATED!
We do it for love. We do it for community. And we do it for music.
Celebrating 10 years of Music in the Fields has to mean something. We're proud of our festival and proud of our team that hustle to make this the most entertaining, down-home party it can be. To date, the Kinsmen of Lucknow have donated over $1 MILLION DOLLARS to support the on-going fight against Cystic Fibrosis and to support our community when folks need help.
“In 2017, the Lucknow and District Kinsmen surpassed $1,000,000 in community efforts. Thank you to everyone involved in Music in the Fields."
Lucknow's Music in the Fields is an exciting country music festival tailored for friends and family in authentic, small-town, rural Ontario. 100% of all proceeds are donated to the on-going fight against Cystic Fibrosis and to fund organizations and charities in our community. Celebrating our exciting 10th year of music, camping & fun, we bring a unique experience with original country flair.
CELEBRATING 10 YEARS OF MUSIC IN THE FIELDS!
AUGUST 23, 24, 25, 2018
GRACELAND FESTIVAL GROUNDS
IN LUCKNOW, ONTARIO, CANADA
Cystic Fibrosis Canada
is the National Charity of KinCanada
LOCAL SCHOOLS & HOSPITALS
- Wingham and District Hospital Foundation
- Alexandria Marine and General Hospital Foundation
- Kincardine and Community Health Care Foundation
- Owen Sound Regional Hospital Foundation
- Lucknow Central Public School
- Ripley-Huron Community School
- Brookside Public School
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Women’s House Serving Bruce Grey
- North Huron Food Share
- St John’s Ambulance
- Dave Mounsey Foundation
- Alzheimer Society
- Lucknow and Region Fire Department
- Lucknow Recreation Department
- Victoria Park Tennis/Basketball Court
- Dungannon Senior Centre
- Lucknow Agricultural Society
- Lucknow Scouting Association
- Lucknow Lawn Bowling Club
- Kinsmen Park Ball Diamond
- Lucknow Skate Board Park